Thank you for your interest in renting with
Verity Property Management, Inc.
Please select the community you are applying for below.
Please read our rental criteria to understand our screening criteria. If you are applying for a rental, you will need to complete the following:
- One completed application for every adult applying for tenancy. Applications must be filled out completely.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable application fee for every adult applicant (18 years or older). If this is paid in person, it must be in certified funds such as money order or cashier's checks. If you choose to apply online, you can pay application fees and holding deposits through www.paylease.com.
- Application fees and the holding deposit must be paid with a credit or debit card if paying at www.paylease.com. Application fees and holding deposits paid via eCheck will be returned as this is not considered certified funds.
- A copy of your driver's license or other acceptable photo ID is required. There is an option to upload this with your online application.
- Provide a copy of your most recent 2 pay stubs. There is an option to upload this when applying online.
- Most of our properties require a recurring verifiable gross income of 2.5 times the monthly rent.
- Glenbrook Apartments and Hillcrest View Apartments require a recurring verifiable gross income of 3 times the monthly rent
In order to reserve the rental a $200 holding deposit is required. This must be in certified funds (money order or cashier's check); it can also be paid online at Paylease.com. The holding deposit reserves the apartment for up to 14 days.
The holding deposit of $200 is non-refundable if you change you mind on moving into the apartment. Once approved and moved in your holding deposit will be applied to your security deposit. If your application is denied, the holding deposit will be refunded.
Specific circumstances may require a higher security deposit. Applications are only valid for 60 days after your approval date.
Please select the community you wish to apply to below. If you have any error messages while trying to submit your application please report them to the management office assigned to the property you are applying to.